Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaveh1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Small red spot
    Hi I am 16 years of age. I have a small red spot on the side of my penis, its on the left side of my penis. I am circumcised and I'm a virgin the only sexual contact is oral sex with a girl but I didn't come. I am really worried because at first I thought it appeared because I masturbated regulary but now I am not so sure. I don't understand because its not an STD because I am a virgin... and it is not through her giving me head because I didn't actually come, so I am at a loss... this little red spot won't go! Please help me or at least some reassurance... I want this spot to go!

K
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 15, 2006, 05:23 PM
    Go to a doctor
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2006, 05:42 AM
    Yes, you need to go to a doctor.

Just because YOU did not come does not mean it is not an STD.

Did she have a cold sore on her mouth at the time? That is a Herpes Simplex virus and can be passed on as an STD.

You need to get this checked out.l

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A spot or lump [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I need some help. I have noticed that on my right bum cheeck, my inner part, I noticed I have a spot or a small lump. I asked my boyfriend to have a look, thought it could be an in growing hair but he said he couldn't see a hair or anything. It doesn't hurt when he touched it but...

Small spot on rug wet--on slab--no basement [ 1 Answers ]

We have noticed a small wet spot on our rug, which happens to be next to a ceramic tile, near our entryway. The wet spot is about 3" from a closet, and on the other side of the back of the closet wall is our laundry room, with washer and dryer. The grout on the tile next to the wet spot is...

View more questions Search