Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greekdreamer06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 04:08 PM
    About the chest
    Is is true that when you lose weight you alos lose weight in your chest?? That is what I am trying to do... for most of the part I am trying to lose weight for me and then my chest.:confused:
    LucyMcgoo Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2006, 08:07 PM
    Yeah, that's true but I think it depends on the person - I've seen it first hand. My mother when she gains or loses weight that's the first place it goes or leaves.
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 23, 2006, 07:20 PM
    I think everybody loses it in different places due to age, whether they've had a kid or not, genetics, the kind of shape they were in prior to the loss. I tell you, due to weight changes, age, etc, I have gone from the C-D range all the way down to AAAA (Give me some band-aids). I now tend to lose weight a lot more uniformly since hitting my 30's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest and pec [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat around my chest and my pecs how do I make my pecs smaller and reduce my fat so I can my six pack

Chest loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 13 and I lift weights and am okay looking. I am fine with everything except my chest or "tittie area". They are not quite "man boobs" but I'm not proud of them either. Is there any cardio, weight traing I could go on to get rid of this, and in at least 2 months? I will take any comments....

Tightness in chest [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a feeling of tightness in my chest for over a month now. It is most bothersome at night as I can't stop coughing. My cough is most often dry but on occasion I do cough up small amounts of mucus. A little history about me is that I am a full-time welder and smoke about a pack of cigarettes...

Chest fat [ 1 Answers ]

I did what you guys told me and lowered my calories intake and did more cardio.the thing is I lost fat on my upper chest area but there is still a lot of fat on my lower chest area "around the tits". Do I need to keep working out and do more cardio until I lose the fat or is there another way?

Fat around chest [ 1 Answers ]

I have been doing jump ropes for about 4 weeks (since I can't go to a gym)to loose the fat around my chest especially my lower chest.I can only see a very little progress where my chest got in a better shape but I still have a lot of fat around it NOT:im not fat at all!! I am benching tooo.any...

View more questions Search