Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K alex C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 04:05 PM
    I had an ectopic miscarriage. What are my chances of a successful pregnancy ?
    I had a ectopic (tubal) pregnancy in October , 2008. I am scared to death of having another one. What are the chances that I will have a successful pregnancy ?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 04:09 PM

Here is a link I think you will find helpful.
    Tubal Ectopic Pregnancy and Fertility Problems
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 05:35 PM

How u found out ? Did its heart, u was bleeding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of having a fifth miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is currently 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. She has previously had 4 miscarriages. She has been given no medical reasons as to why she is experiencing this but she has a retroverted uterus. Her levels have gone from 87,000 ten days ago back down to 80,000 yesterday. Is this normal?? I would...

Is it possible that I could have an ectopic pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'm 20yrs. Old. Ive had 2 P.I.D's & one of which I have right now. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but when I went to the ER my test come up negative. I got treated for my P.I.D, but am still having pregnant symptoms. I am now 2 weeks late on my period & I have NEVER been late...

12 weeks what are the chances of a miscarriage [ 8 Answers ]

My wife had an ultrasound done at 10 weeks and the doctor said everything looked normal, the baby was developing just as she or he should. He as well said that we were out of the danger zone for a miscarriage. My wife has made it to 12 weeks my question is what are the % of having a miscarriage at...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I would definitely need your help.I was diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy on march 1st 2007 and so an emergency laparoscopy was done.But thankfully the doctor said there was no damage to both my tubes since the baby had come out of it naturally and it was more like a tubal abortion.hence...

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate if someone has got knowledge in the above subject to give me an immediate answer. One of my closest friends went on holidays on 28th March 2006. He stayed with his family for one month. His wife has consulted a gyaenacologist who gave her a contraceptive pill as both of...

View more questions Search