Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avlladypeace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Pregnant if had period, but light and only 2 days, still have all pregnancy symptoms?
    I have 4 kids, have had five pregnancies. I recently began experiencing pregnancy symptoms - about 2 weeks ago. My period was 4 days late, started different than usual, with bright pink spotting, some light bleeding flow, then stopped altogether. I usually have very regular periods, to the day, and it always starts brown then progresses to heavy for a few days. Didn't happen this time. And, now that the spotting, or whatever it is, has ceased, I still have the cramping, nausea, tiredness, moodiness, and blue veins on my breasts that are very prominent. The kicker is, is that all the hpt I have taken have come out bfn. I am completely confused as to what my body, which is always very predictable, is doing! Anybody have any ideas? ( yes, of course I had unprotected sex - I have a fiance')
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 01:43 PM

Keep in mind that most early signs of pregnancy are also signs of PMS.

I'm not sure what it means that your home pregnancy tests came out bfn.

If you have taken a pregnancy test at home, and are still unsure of the result, I would suggest you see your doctor :)

But it does not sound to me like you are pregnant. Good luck hon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

A week late, I have pregnancy symptoms, and I'm on my period.CAN I BE PREGNANT? [ 6 Answers ]

I Live With My Boyfriend We Are Trying To Have A Baby I Am Never Really Late I Was Supposed To Get My Period On The 17 I Got It On The 24th I Have Been Having Really Sore Nipples, I Am More Tired Than Ususal And I Am Very Moody. Can I Be Pregnant?

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

2 missed period, early pregnancy/pms symptoms: Pregnant or PMS? [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed 2 periods and spotted a few days ago. I hjave many pms/pregnancy symptoms, including hot flases. My breast and nipples have been extremely sore lately. Just brushing against them is painful. My breasts have grown a full cup size in the past month, and my clothes are feeling tighter. I...

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

View more questions Search