Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    housing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Thank you note for newspaper re: funeral
    I need a short notice for the newspaper to thank family, friends, clergy and Masonic members on Masonic service and memorial for death of my husband. Does anyone have suggestions how to word this? It needs to be fairly short.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 11:21 AM

I would like to thank(insert people) who were so helpful to my family during our time of need.Your support helped us tremendously and we thank-you.
    Your name and family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thank you after funeral for newspaper [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wrte a thank you after a funeral for the local newspaper

Songs for Funeral [ 20 Answers ]

My cousin/best friend's fiancé died this past weekend in an accident involving dirt bikes (motorized)! They have a three week old son together. She is (obviously) very devistated as are we all! We are trying to help her out as much as possible! My question is... she asked my help in picking...

The Funeral [ 4 Answers ]

A man was leaving a café with his morning coffee when he noticed a most Unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long black Hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind The first. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a Pit-bull on a...

Not going to a funeral? [ 6 Answers ]

So my "best" friend and I haven't really been getting along lately. I really think that it's the turning point in our lives (going to college) and we're going separate ways. We just seem to be changing really fast, or it's just me. Her cousin committed suicide and she doesn't want to go to the...

View more questions Search