Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindamphm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 02:44 PM
    Upper jaw pain
    Hello I would love it someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my jaw I have oh and I should say that I have upper dentures about a week ago my jaw started hurting where the upper jaw meats the bottom right arcoss from your ear and only when I bite down on something any help please:)
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2006, 05:27 PM
    There could be numerous causes for your discomfort. You could have problems with your TMJ(tempro-mandibular joint) from clenching or grinding habits. Your denture may need adjusting, it coud be referred from your ear, it could also be referred from your lower jaw(if you have dentition there) You will need to consult a dentist to be able to properly diagnose the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly bumps on upper arms [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Most of my friends have them too. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them?? HELP!!

Something wrong with my jaw? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I'm not sure if this has to do with dentistry or not-but it was the closest subject to what my problem is. Ok, well when I was around 15, my jaw started to make little tiny quiet popping noises every time I moved my jaw to the left, but never to the right. It actually seems like I can move...

Jaw Hurting [ 5 Answers ]

I was punched yesterday in the jaw by accident and now my left side teeth and left jaw hurt whenever I chew and yawn. Any ideas how long this will take to heal and whether I should see a dentist/doctor?

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

Jaw-winking [ 1 Answers ]

What is Jaw-winkig? I need a brife describtion of what it is like does it transfere from one person to another I really don't have any clue.?

View more questions Search