Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midastouch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 08:38 AM
    How to start a nursing home
    How do I start a nursing home, do I go to the council for patients or the hospital?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 09:13 AM

It isn't that easy, midastouch. Where are you located ?

Ms tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK?

Room in nursing home. [ 4 Answers ]

My mother is going to a nursing home & is unable to make the decision,double room or private room.3 of her children are for a double room & 3 are for a private room.How do we resolve this issue?Thanks much!

Denial of nursing home placement [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person who has been given an assessment for the need nursing home care legally be denied this care because of a 30 year old felony?

Nursing home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My sister called me last night and said that she was thinking about putting my father in a nursing home.she said that she went to a meeting that the speaker said that if one of the spouses goes to a nursing home the other spouse could keep up to 60,000 dollars , anything above that in bank...

Nursing Home Resident needs help [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everybody, I hope you all can help me. I'm a nursing home administrator in Texas. One of my residents was recently turned down by Medicaid because his bank statements showed he had, at one point in the near past, too much money in his bank account. When I researched the issue, I found...

View more questions Search