Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sudsnnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Continue restarting of my windows
    Recently, I became crazy that my windows had a problem of continue restarting , I ran an antivirus scan but nothing was found... Thought that was hardware problem... and I took my cpu to the nearby manufacturer... and he also couldn't fix it.. at last I got mad and formatted my whole computer.. was that the only solution for this. couldn't there be any other simple ways to fix it... I would like to repeat that I had the latest antivirus program i.e. Norton 360 but it couldn't find if there was any virus...
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 01:52 PM

How did you format the PC?

If this is happening after a format, it would indicate a hardware issue and not software.

But how did you go about formatting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My windows xp is restarting [ 3 Answers ]

I have I problem with my windows xp, my PC is restarting when ever it wants.. some times its working for days but sometimes it restarting 5 times in an hour.. I've tryied with linux and its not restarting under linux, but when I went back to XP it started restarting again

Windows XP Keeps Restarting; Won't Turn On [ 1 Answers ]

My sisters Windows XP Keeps Restarting itself... and a blue screen pops up... and goes away... soo fast I can'y read it I NEED HELP PLEASE :(

Windows keeps restarting [ 4 Answers ]

My windows keeps restarting itself.I think may be a virus but can't say for sure. Can Someone help out.. thanks

Windows XP will not boot - keeps restarting [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to read about my issues I have been having! Thank you in advance for all your help! I built my first computer about 3 months ago and I am running on windows XP. As with building this computer for the first time everything went VERY smooth and I...

View more questions Search