Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Does she actually exist, or am I just crazy?
    I heard about her on a trip to England. She's a black goth musician (black as in African descent), and she's bald (if that helps.) I swear her name started with an S, and I know the tune of one of her songs, but I don't know how to convey that here...
    Simone21295 Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 05:24 PM

If you play a musical instrument you could tell us the tune through notes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Truth Exist? [ 36 Answers ]

Does Truth Exist? My belief is that the truth varies with each individual. There is no truth, there is only what each person perceives to be the truth. If we are in conflict with someone regarding truth, the best thing to do would be to accept that everyone sees what they want to see...

Whether GOD is exist or not? [ 40 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum, This question is forwarded my hindu friend and want to ask me that if you giving me a single scientific reason about this matter then I will agree your talk? Kindly help me?

Does god really exist? [ 84 Answers ]

Well... im not an atheist... im just confused... everytime I want to believe in god... I keep having that lingering doubt... I feel... maybe there isn't god..? I don't know what to do... help... :( I hope that something might help me change my veiws for a positive outcome..

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

View more questions Search