Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diane Nelson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 02:38 PM
    The Lone Wolf
    I have a print with a copyright of 1925 Borin Chicago. I believe that it is called "THE LONE WOLF". I found it under the steps of my husband's grandmothers house when we were cleaning it out after she passed away. I am having it framed to help preserve it. It has a couple of tears and looks like a little stain on the side of the picture. Can you tell me anything about this print?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 04:26 PM

Diane, it would have to have a number, artists allowed numbered prints that were signed by them, say 50 or so. The fact that it is so damaged will be a deterent to it's value. Usually prints have to be numbered, signed and without damage.

If you want to save it, have it framed for intrinsic value, that is nice.

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lone trimadore? [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got back from vacation and on the way back we heard the I'm a lone trimadore song like a million times so I was wondering what in the world is a trimadore... am I even spelling it right? And who sings it? My dad says it's a cheeseburger I say it's a cowboy or something We're...

Roy Rogers, Lone Rangers, Clint Eastwoods [ 2 Answers ]

RIDING AND DRIVING Roy Rogers and his horse, Trigger, went onto celluloid in 1937. Trigger died in 1957. In that twenty year period the Baha'i community went through the first two decades of its international teaching Plan. When Roy Rogers died in 1998 the Baha'i community had completed six...

View more questions Search