Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxybrat120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Old foreign film?
    I watched a movie awhile back. Plot is a young prostitute is sentenced in jail and has a daughter in jail. The daughter has no ideas about this till a gentlemen takes her on a trip reading her mothers journal to her and the movie is mostly the journal story. The end of the movie the girl pulls up to a mansion and there's her mom. Is it called?? :confused:
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 5, 2009, 11:32 PM
    "Moll Flanders"

See the "Plot Summary" here: Moll Flanders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    foxybrat120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:34 PM
    Thanks a bunch!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 5, 2009, 11:39 PM
    You're welcome. I just remembered it starred Robin Wright in it (Kelly Capwell
    From Santa Barbara soap).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign film puzzler [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the name of a film I saw a while ago on UK TV? The film was either Spanish or Italian with subtitles in English. It was a thriller/horror type of thing where a young couple move into an old house, with their baby son. They hear noises in the child's bedroom...

Foreign film -no dialogue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi A film I watched two years ago. Begins with a man and woman in chemical warfare contamination clothing in the countryside, go to a farmhouse and find people in bed dead from presumed virus. On eof them snags their suit and is contaminated. No dialogue until a radio is found but then dialogue...

What is the title of this foreign film? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie a few years back & I can't remember the title. It was a foreign film (asian: chinese or japanese perhaps). It had a short title and was about a homeless man who would break in and stay in people's homes while they were on vacation. One day he chose a house where a woman (she may have...

Foreign Film... Sisters? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the title of this film for months and can't do it, nor does my crummy description jog anyone else's memory. Hoping someone here can help. This was (I believe) a foreign film from the last 8 years or so. In it, there are two sisters, the main character is some...

View more questions Search