Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess111xxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 08:41 PM
    How to know if he's into me
    So I recently got out of a relationship, and I started likeing this guy who I've been friends with for awhile. I know he likes me and we went on a couple group dates, etc and for a while I thought everything was perfect, but then he started backing off. He told a mutual friend he's afraid he's a rebound but said he did like though and wants to get to know me, but scared I guess. But, he doesn't talk to me much and rarely ever replies to my texts. I know I only text him a few times a week so I don't think I'm coming on too strong. The only times he seems flirty and talkative are when he is drunk and he'll text me about how he wants to hang out, but we never do... Im just wondering what I should do here?? Thanks! - Jessica
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 08:50 PM

Had a guy like that once... they're not good choices because they only really want you when they are drunk and acting like idiots... think you should just keep him as a friend and keep searcching because there is smoeone way better out there for you but don't just leave him again but don't lead him on just tell him that you don't like it how he drinks and then seems to want you and that you weren't using him as a rebound but that its okay and you understand where he is coming from that way you can kind of make it mutual in anice way hope it all works out !
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 06:14 AM

It does suck to be a rebound. So give it some time. Recover from your breakup first. When you've healed, then go find him. If he really likes you, he will still be there. If he's not there, then he didn't really like you that much in the first place and you wouldn't have lost much.

Just a suggestion, when you do find him, give him a call instead of texting.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:33 AM

If he only wants you when he's drunk that's a red flag. Been there, done that. Not worth it.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    If he only wants you when he's drunk that's a red flag. Been there, done that. Not worth it.
    True, but they might only see each other when they are drinking.

When you've recovered from the break up, maybe you should hang out in non-alcoholic environments. To see if he's actually that into you.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    True, but they might only see each other when they are drinking..
    Exactly. LOL. The situation I was in that's the only time we ever hung out. He would only call me after he had been drinking. We never went out on a "date" or anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search