Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nightz_rider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 01:06 PM
    My PSP Can't read CSO File
    Hey Guy's

I have my PSP and I have CSO file extension game but my PSP can read only the PBP file extension game. Is there anybody who can help me regarding this matter?

Thanks in advance
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 12:14 PM

CSO files are PSP game disk images, therefore they are not legal copies of PSP games and our rules do not allow us to help to make pirated games work.
    asiubhfas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Comment on Lowtax4eva's post
    Some demos come in .cso or .iso so it's not necessarely piracy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Media Program will read an ISO file straight from a PC [ 7 Answers ]

What I really need is a Media Player that will play a .ISO file (A DVD Movie) straight from my PC. I am going to IRAQ and want to take some movies with me over there. Vice taking the Hard DVD's. Anyone have any idea?

How to read file? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to read a file that contains two files in it. Its sort of like an ISO file. I need to extract the files. Please help me with the full code. I have a Open file dialog box: dlgopen. And a button to show the open file dialog: cmdOpen. Its Visual Basic 2008.

Vista xlsl file won't read on xp [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to send an email to a friend containing a file that I created on Microsoft excel 2007,:( but when the other person receives the file they cannot open it :confused:. Is there a format on the save as menu that will let them open it in xp. :confused:

Read the content of .img file [ 0 Answers ]

How do I read and change the contents of .img file in text format.. Pl help.. I am a poor programmer

How to read .reg file in text format [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I learnt that .ref file is nothing but a text document. Is there a way to programatically read the content in .reg file (line by line) and retrieve information. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

View more questions Search