Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smokinflames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 10:39 AM
    I still miss her !
    Well I loved her all the time , we were very good friends but she always used to say she doesn't want a boyfriend and she doesn't believe in love ! But one day I asked her out while she was online and she said said NO to me , after that day she is ignoring me continuously .
    I sent her messeges and she said " Dont worry its ok " but later on again she didn't reply any of my messeges ,
    I love her so much just want to be friends with her again we were high school friends , she comes online mostly and has not blocked me but doenst talk to me either... what do I do to become her friend again ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 10:44 AM

Stop hounding her, stop sending messages, just let it be.

If she wants to keep your friendship she'll come to you. If you keep pestering she may just decide you're more work then you're worth.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 06:34 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

She's actually doing you a favor. If she responded to your messages, it will give you false hope.

Maybe one day you guys can be friends, but you will have to get over her first. So for now, focus on getting over her and moving on with your life.

If she wanted a friendship, she will come find you. You can't force a friendship with someone who doesn't want it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

What to do?I miss my boyfriend so much,but he is far away from me! [ 6 Answers ]

I knew one guy via Skype,after long talk,he asked me to be his girlfriend,I agreed!cause I found I love him so much.but the questions are that he lives in Algeria,and he is 22 years old now,I am 24.he won't graduate from his university until next summer.he won't come to see me until next summer.I...

I miss you so much [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find my brother Michael muntean but not having any luck I don't know when he was born my dad won't help me

Don't miss it! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Tonight/Tommorow morning (Night of 8/27/07, morning of 8/28) is a lunar eclipse! Check out this link for US times. Lunar Eclipse: When To Watch In U.S. It's been a while since I've seen one of these, I hope I don't miss it :)

I miss him [ 18 Answers ]

I love my ex boyfriend so much and want him back in my life, I would treat him so good, but now he has a new girlfriend , and I am so depressed! I never though I'd be without him, its been 5 monthes now and I just can't let him go , do you think there is any hope in us being together again?

View more questions Search