Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jul 5, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Need title of movie
    Hello:

I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

I have a vauge memory of a movie scene, about 5 seconds long, if that. This memory I have from when I was a very young child in the 80's. The movie could have been made then, or in the mid to late 70's, I do know it was in color. And since my parents did not own a VCR at that time it is highly likely that it aired on network TV when I saw it.

The small screenshot I remember is set in a coal mining town, a young big brawny coal mining husband and his newly wed, cute little wife are trying to make it in a coalmining town. I recall him getting a paycheck of only a few dollars because a lot of it went to "the company store".

It is NOT coal miners daughter. I have that movie, and this ain't it.

Any idea's?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 5, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Harlan County U.S.A. (1976)

Harlan County U.S.A. (1976) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

View more questions Search