Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captainpeel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 05:34 AM
    Media Tickets Problem Need Help
    Hi

I was on msn messenger and my friend sent me alink which I went too and it asked me too download a program I did it and it then opened all my windows for my messenger and sent the link too them then showed me a blue screen telling me that it was dumping physical memory..
    Please someone help me as I need my computer for school work
    It works in safe mode however I need help too get it working in normal mode.
    Thanks
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 17, 2006, 08:19 AM
    It sounds like you installed a trojan of some sort. If you are not using virus protection, you need to get some and do a full scan. You can download AVG for free for home use at http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/tpl/v5#avg-free

A good rule of thumb is to never download something if you don't know exactly what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Win Media Player Font Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am new here. Nice to meet you all. Ok, I am on Win98SE. I use Windows Media Player 7.1. It is recently giving me some font problem. To be exact, the buttons on the left, that turn blue when the mouse pointer moves over them, show me small boxes instead of the letters. Same thing...

Buying Tickets in another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!

View more questions Search