Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spawnvector Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 09:03 PM
    A/C relay part number
    I have a small apartment unit that has a GE BTB918A10041 AC unit on it. The relay is continually sticking closed. The condenser fan runs all the time. I can bump the relay with a screwdriver and get it to shut off. I have buffed the contacts and the relay will stick again after about 2 days. I will assume the I just need to replace it. Anyone know what the part number is for the relay that I need? Thanks
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 09:51 PM
    Are you sure of the model number? Ge web site says there no such unit,, double check

Although the relay I think you are talking about //we call a contactor most are pretty universal,, and a standard double poll contactor will probably work for you
    Spawnvector Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 06:08 AM
    I did check the model number and it is correct. Its and old unit. And yes it is the contactor that I need. I suppose I could just take it off and take it to the supply house. Just thought someone might know the part number... Thanks
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jul 5, 2009, 08:19 AM

There is sevral different types and part numbers. And all supply houses have their own way of labeling them. Suggest pulling it and taking it in. several differnat coil and amp sizes available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Part number [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the part number for the draft inducer on a goodman furnace model gms91155dxa? I can't seem to find a replacement.

Part number for a murray starter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray 2000 model 42515X92A I need to replace the starter the gear broke of the starter so I sent know how it orig. looked and the list of parts in the manual does not give a part number for the starter?

Finding part number for a coleman gas heater relay [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evon gas central heating system DGAT070BDC, inside the standard blend air II 7681-8191 is a relay that is bad. I changed the relay, it was no longer being made, with what a sales person said was a suitable substitute. Where can I find the correct part number for this relay

Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?

View more questions Search