Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:30 PM
    A movie that sort of reminds me of phantom of the opera
    Its not that the movie is like phantom of the opera, its just that it seems to be the same TYPE of movie, based in the same time era and such.

The only scene I remember is 2 guys want to get to a girl, and they are in a graveyard, and they are fighting wolves I believe. Or they are fighting each other and the wolves come. I'm not sure. But there is wolves. I hope I am giving enough info
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 4, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Since "Phantom" spanned a long time frame, this sounds somewhat like
    Blood and Chocolate. Just a guess.

Blood and Chocolate (2007) - Plot summary
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 09:33 AM

Hmmm. I don't think that's it... I don't remember watching a movie called blood and chocolate. But you might be right. Maybe someone else knows another movie like this. Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phantom of the Opera [ 12 Answers ]

Hello out there, I just watched Phantom of the Opera, the new one that came out, and I thought it was beautiful yet I was very confused on what was going on. The guy in the beginning(the old guy) shows up in random places in the movie and at the end he places the flower on Chrisitne's tomb right...

Phantom of the Opera [ 4 Answers ]

In phantom of the opera (2004)... I know christine loves both men... but at the ending climax... when she does kiss the phantom... she really does love him... and is truly mesmorized by his music, seduction, and all around mysteriousness... Would she have stayed with him if he didn't break down......

Phantom Of The Opera Disscussion [ 1 Answers ]

Only post about phantom of the opera please, what you think of it, please try to stay on the general topic of music, and have fun!

Phantom of the Opera [ 3 Answers ]

Does someone know for how much tickets to the show cost? And, does anyone know what other groups sing Opera with rock? I heard of Nightwish and I'd like to know if there are others. Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search