Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRASYLLA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 01:34 PM
    What cities are these in?
    1. When I drive, I like to get down and dirty. Mud never fazes me-especially when I'm at the day spa getting a mud bath. It all makes sense since the little burg-or ville-that I grew up in is just full of it.

2. I may have flames in my paint job, but man, am I a cool customer. I love the saltwater lake of my state, and the great mountains and hot springs of my town-right outside of Joseph.

3. I criss-cross the U.S. spreading good cheer and high quality fuel. One of my favorite spots to visit is in the Volunteer state-since it just makes me so happy.

4. I love to shop. Like love to shop. There is no finer place for me to go than the largest shopping mall in the United States. That place is 4 floors of heaven! I usually go a little overboard there, but that's ok-I have plenty of room in my hatchback.

5. I love camping, and when I go, I always head to the same place for RVs. It's a pretty popular one, probably because of the huge crater in the middle of the desert. In fact, I'm at my happiest when I'm heading south to Arizona to hang out with my friends and explore the crater.

6. I love anything and everything that involves the open sea. That's why I have such great reverence for the men and women of the Naval Academy. You can usually find me there, watching their formations and feeling proud to be an American.

7. I like to chase, I like to pursue and I love playing tag. But I also like to learn as much as possible about renewable energies. So I just had to check out a technology school to develop biofuel and hydrogen technology out east.

8. I'm a turbo racer at heart. I love watching the drivers race and rev at one of the most famous speedways in the U.S. It's a great time-500 miles of huge engines and racing brilliance in the warm Sunshine State.

9. I love all things Italian-especially the food. So, when I'm on the road in the U.S. and need a great plate of pasta and some gelato, there's only one place to head. I go straight to my favorite restaurant on the corner of Mulberry and Broome. Delicious!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2009, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PRASYLLA View Post
    1. When I drive, I like to get down and dirty. Mud never fazes me-especially when I'm at the day spa getting a mud bath. It all makes sense since the little burg-or ville-that I grew up in is just full of it. No idea but sounds like fun.

2. I may have flames in my paint job, but man, am I a cool customer. I love the saltwater lake of my state, and the great mountains and hot springs of my town-right outside of Joseph. Salt Lake City

3. I criss-cross the U.S. spreading good cheer and high quality fuel. One of my favorite spots to visit is in the Volunteer state-since it just makes me so happy. Memphis

4. I love to shop. Like love to shop. There is no finer place for me to go than the largest shopping mall in the United States. That place is 4 floors of heaven! I usually go a little overboard there, but that's ok-I have plenty of room in my hatchback. Minneapolis

5. I love camping, and when I go, I always head to the same place for RVs. It's a pretty popular one, probably because of the huge crater in the middle of the desert. In fact, I'm at my happiest when I'm heading south to Arizona to hang out with my friends and explore the crater. Between Flagstaff and Winslow

6. I love anything and everything that involves the open sea. That's why I have such great reverence for the men and women of the Naval Academy. You can usually find me there, watching their formations and feeling proud to be an American. Annapolis

7. I like to chase, I like to pursue and I love playing tag. But I also like to learn as much as possible about renewable energies. So I just had to check out a technology school to develop biofuel and hydrogen technology out east. No idea

8. I'm a turbo racer at heart. I love watching the drivers race and rev at one of the most famous speedways in the U.S. It's a great time-500 miles of huge engines and racing brilliance in the warm Sunshine State. Daytona Beach

9. I love all things Italian-especially the food. So, when I'm on the road in the U.S. and need a great plate of pasta and some gelato, there's only one place to head. I go straight to my favorite restaurant on the corner of Mulberry and Broome. Delicious! New York City (Manhattan)

I hope I got most right!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 12:20 PM

I agree with Twinkie's answers, and am going to guess that number 1 is Calistoga CA, and number 7 is Cambridge, MA (home to MIT).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tale of two cities [ 9 Answers ]

I need help with some questions. We have to read the book and answer the questions in like a week and I'm a slow reader and need help. The marquis's trip to country interrupted why? The mender of roads stare at marquis's carriage why? Two places set for diner at marquis's château why?...

Tale of two cities [ 1 Answers ]

Why did charles darnay change his name in part 2 of the tale of two cities?

American cities [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best city in America in your opinion?

Cities [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a city in London called Peckham? Also Where can I look up Internantional Addresses for free?:)

View more questions Search