Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Does anybody know the title of this movie?
    I'm not sure the exact year the movie came out but I know it's after or in 2000.
    It's about these two brothers who are opposites and don't see eye to eye.
    The good guy is married.
    The trouble maker isn't.
    And somehow they get mad at each other and end up driving off and get into a car accident and they switch places.
    The trouble maker wakes up in the hospital with his brothers (good guy) personality, memories, everything.
    And the wife is all freaked out.
    That's pretty much all the info I have.
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2009, 01:20 PM

Possession

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

View more questions Search