Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manda1223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Unusual bleeding
    Hi there, I am in a bit of a predicament.. I had not had a period for 5 months.. and then out of no where I got what I thought was my period.. but its been 8 days now and I'm still bleeding... Is this normal?. is it something I should be worried about?
    celestiallady Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2009, 05:34 PM

How old are you? It makes a difference in the fact that it could be menopause as that is what happened to me, my period stopped then started again and was very irregular. Until it finally stopped all together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual heavy bleeding 4th day [ 3 Answers ]

My period alway's last 5 days. On the 3 and 4th day it's usually really light. I was wearing a tampon and the string broke. After I mannuelly removed it I noticed I'm bleeding really heavy and it's bright red. I'm also clotting which I don't normally do. Has anyone had anything like this happen to...

Am I pregnant.unusual bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I am 24yrs old and very confused about my supposed last period (if it really was a period). About a week before my period was due I experienced what I take as spotting for around 2 days if that. I thought nothing of it just that it was weird. When I did get my period or what I thing was my...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

View more questions Search