Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jul 3, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Radiant barier paint
    What kind of paint do they use for radiant barrier, inside attic roof or exterior siding... thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 4, 2009, 01:28 PM

Try googling this: KoolCoat Radiant Barrier Paint Additive
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jul 5, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Thanks, it so cheap for diy , the contractor charge a leg to put it on. I check this out for a friend, but I will put it on portion of my attic next yr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Radiant Barriers [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a 3650 square foot home in Land O Lakes Florida. We have upgraded our windows to two pane low e, have insulated our garage door, and are having foam injected into our cinder blocks. The home is basically one story with a 750 square foot bonus room upstairs. THe builder quoted...

Pex for radiant in a remodel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently remodeling a bathroom in a 40+ year old home that has hydronic baseboard heat. My question is whether it is possible and/or recommended to use Pex in the bathroom to supply radiant heat and remove the existing baseboard heater. Thanks

View more questions Search