Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rko1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 03:40 PM
    A riddle that's history relaated
    These have existed for a long time. They were the burden of a few and caused the deaths of many. The phonetic sound of this word starts with a shortened girl's name and ends with something that is deliberately burnt. Cortez' greed began one of these.

More than 3 letters and less than 11.

Its not war or wars, though the answer would not usually exist without war

There were many of these in ancient times, much less so today.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 10:21 PM

Religion

Just a guess :D

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

History of sites visited if the history has been deleted. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know which sites have been visited on my PC if the history has been deleted??

A riddle [ 9 Answers ]

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search