Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerieischillin Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:20 AM

OK,no,I know I'm not dehydrated caz when I'm dehydrated,I get very hot and weird feeling.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerieischillin View Post
    ok,no,i know im not dehydrated caz when im dehydrated,i get very hot and weird feeling.
    Being dizzy is weird, isn't it?

If you don't want to heed the advice given to you then you'll have to go back to your doctor. Maybe an IV is the only way to get you to follow his instructions.

Personally I'd rather drink the water and salt then have a needle in my arm, but that's just me.

Jul 9, 2009, 10:32 AM

Yea it is weird and I feel like no one can help me,but OK,ill try the salt and water,and ill tell you the results.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 10:39 AM

Now that the dehydration has been covered (which was my first thought as well)

Have your ears been hurting? Ringing? Have any headaches? You could be suffering from vertigo, which can be caused by ear infections, swimmers ear (water in the ear canal) or any other number of ear problems.

All that aside, you need to see the doctor again.

Jul 9, 2009, 10:41 AM

No,no,no,no but when I'm dizzy my head feels like its beeping and it gets hot/warm,

Jul 9, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Every time I tell my mom something,she makes an excuse like"i shouldnt have taken you to the store with me and stuff"so I feel if I tell them,they'll say that

Jul 12, 2009, 09:13 PM

It did not work,the water did not work,
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerieischillin View Post
    it did not work,the water did not work,
    Eight glasses of water a day, for a few weeks. If it doesn't work after that, the you're really going to have to tell you mom and go back to the doctor.

Personally, this is starting to sound like you just want a bit of attention.
    valleywalley Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 11:13 AM

Hey I hear you I have been dizzy too latly

Have you been eating enough
    That's y I'm dizzy
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valleywalley View Post
    hey i hear ya i have been dizzy too latly

have you been eating enough
    thats y i m dizzy
    We've covered all of that.

She claims to be eating enough, eating well, drinking enough etc. etc.

It really is time for her to follow the doctors advice or go back and see what else they can do.

Sadly, it doesn't seem like she's willing to listen to anyone.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2009, 11:17 AM

I was reading through this thread... jerieischillin, your sig says that there is one solution - try, but you always seem to say that this and that will not work. How can you say that if you want to stop that dizziness of yours? You have to think positive, and make more effort if you really want to go better. If 4 bottles of water were not enough, try more, and more. You said that you feel that won't work, and then you stop. It's when you stop that you let the dizziness get over yourself. Just don't give up, and fight against that dizziness.

Jul 13, 2009, 07:59 PM

Fine,ill go to the doctor,but how do I tell my parents? they might not believe me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Jennie, have you been to the doctor SINCE you posted this?

Yo do realize that we are NOT doctors and it is against the law to diagnose you via the internet, correct?

You have given every excuse in the book as to what does not work. Your problem could be a myriad of things that we are not educated enough to diagnose. Please see your doctor.

This thread is now closed until you visit a doctor again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Jennie, thank you for reporting my post and inappropriate. Funny that I am one of the few people who respond to inappropriate posts, as I am a Supermoderator.

We have tried incessantly to help you with your problem, however, you always come up with a reason why we are wrong. I am a registered nurse, the closest thing you will come to as a doctor on this site. If you are going to continuously disregard our advice, there is nothing more that can be done but to close your thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I dizzy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 8weeks pregnant. I'm having dizzy spells. I have never had this with my other 3 pregnancies. I'm dizzy if I'm laying down, sitting up, or standing. I don't like being dizzy. My first obgyn appt is next week. Has anyone ever been dizzy while pregnant?Thank you!

Very dizzy [ 5 Answers ]

Hey So... Recently my throat has been hurting I am had a runny nose and losing my voice. I have a cold but no fever I guess? But I am SO SO SO SO dizzy! Like I turn my head and I get lightheaded. Is that normal to come with these symptoms?

Why Am I Dizzy? [ 2 Answers ]

So it's 8 days after my ovulation date, me and my significant other did the "dew" on the 5th, 3rd day before I ovulated... Now Im dizzy as heck all the time, my breasts are feeling funny but I don't want to sike myself out because my period is also due next week..? :confused:

Dizzy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old and my dizzy spells are getting worst, I fainted a few times, I always had this problem but now its getting worst. Sometimes my heart beats fast and I sweat and I forget a lot in school or when someone talks to me. I lose balance a lot and I'm afraid to leave the house, this happen...

View more questions Search