Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelhellfire Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 05:32 AM
    Medieval movie about a boy & a monster that grows bigger every time he eats metal
    80s-90s fantasy adventure movie with a medieval theme. About a young boy who has this claymation lizard/dragon looking monster companion that grows bigger every time he eats metal, steel etc. He started eating a spoon, then most of the queen's army's swords then he got so big like a dragon and breathes fire and reeked havoc on the entire castle and only the young boy can stop him and shrink him back by saying the magic word "black bird" and I think the monster's name is Golbie, Golby, Goldie something like that. It looked like a European cast with the sirs and lords but I'm not sure. If my memory serves me right, this was aired on RPN9 in the Philippines around 96-99.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 07:33 PM

Galgameth (1996)
    rachelhellfire Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 08:06 PM

Yes! That's it! Thanks! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 08:10 PM

You're welcome.
    daniel267 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Hey hey hey what's it calledd I'm looking for that movie too for the last 10 years of my life:(!! Someone tell me the namee please?:(
    daniel267 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Hey hey hey what's it calledd I'm looking for that movie too for the last 10 years of my life:(!! Someone tell me the namee please?:(
    carlotubigon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 10:59 PM
    The movie you are searching is "Galgameth"... That's All!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What 80's movie is it where a boy's hair grows [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not even sure it was an 80's movie but I remember I saw it in the 6th grade which was in 1988. All I can remember is there was a young boy that had hair that would not stop growing. I'm not sure if he was kidnapped or ran away but somehow a spell was placed on him and his hair wouldn't stop...

Monster eats pictures of flowers [ 2 Answers ]

I think the movie is from the 1980's. A little girl is dreaming about a monster that only eats pictures of flowers. At the end she wakes up singing a Christmas song, I think.

80's Medieval movie title. [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me with this. The only thing I can remember about the movie is that there was a woman who was cursed with a pig's nose. There was a guy who fell in love with her despite her ugly nose and they kissed and the spell was broken and she became her beautiful self again. ...

Trying to find title of 90's medieval movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie is from the 90's. It might have been on disney channel. It's about a kid who goes back in time to medieval times. The only parts I remember are him and some people hiding in a trap door in a house and someone covers it with hay to hide them because their village is getting attacked. The...

View more questions Search