Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2006, 08:21 PM
    The sims addict
    I used to own the basic sims package when it first came out and I loved it so much, (dont have cd now) does anyone know of a site were I can downlaod or play the sims free or are there any free online sim like games out there?
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 17, 2007, 12:54 AM
    No the only sites are the ones where you pay and then play , but they barely ever work.. You could pick up a sims game for near to £5 or $3 or something like that
    somberfrog Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley19
    I used to own the basic sims package when it first came out and i loved it so much, (dont have cd now) does ne 1 know of a site were i can downlaod or play the sims free or are there any free online sim like games out there? ?? ? ? ?
    I'm not clear are you talking about "The Sims" or just sim games in general.. EAgames has their own website that you can downlod stff but might be a fee.. Reask if I I am not helping :-)

Sue
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 14, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Are you asking for information on how you can obtain an ILLEGAL copy of the game?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living with a gambling addict [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently involved with someone who is a gambling addict, although he would not in any way describe his behavior or addiction as such. It's been a problem, a serious problem, for over a year now and it is completely and utterly ruining our relationship and our home life. It seems that...

Mom is a pill addict [ 6 Answers ]

My mom who is 60 years old is addicted to Ativan/Lorazepam and has been for maybe a few years. She has been through some very serious life changes ei: forced into early retirement where she was making VERY VERY good money to now surviving on next to nothing, been married and divorced multiple...

SIMS Making Magic cheats [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right forum or not. But does anyone have any great cheats for SIMS Making Magic? Thanks

View more questions Search