Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandiemagics Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 07:39 PM
    How can I tell him how I really feel
    We both like each other. We hang out a lot, hold hands, hug kiss, but he never tells me he likes me and I don't know if I should just tell him how I feel or not?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 07:41 PM

You hug and kiss and you don't think he knows that you like him?

He probably knows, unless you make out with people you hate on a regular basis.

Yes, tell him, just to get it out in the open.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 07:47 PM

I'm sure that if you're kissing and hugging him he knows you like him, unless he thinks you do it for the heck of it.
    Tell him you really like him and see what his reaction is.
    How old are the two of you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Omigosh, all that lovey dovey stuff, and you want to talk about it with him?? I would think he knows, no guy is that dense.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jul 3, 2009, 08:15 PM

Im pretty sure he knows, but if you feel better telling him, then do it. What's the worse that can happen? Especially when he is reciprocating the affection.
    CrazyThumper Posts: 82, Reputation: 36

Jul 4, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Oh geezz... if you want to tell him how you feel verbally outside of kissing/hugging PLEASE do so. Sometimes us guys REALLY want to HEAR how you feel also and not just through actions. I myself am very oblivious to how a girl feels about me until she says something... even if the actions are there.

Thumper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

View more questions Search