Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Sep 2, 2009, 12:53 AM

Im so pleased it wasn't ectopic, that's a very traumatic thing to go through.

Well congrats on being pregnant :) hoping that is what you wanted.

All the best.
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible that I could have an ectopic pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'm 20yrs. Old. Ive had 2 P.I.D's & one of which I have right now. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but when I went to the ER my test come up negative. I got treated for my P.I.D, but am still having pregnant symptoms. I am now 2 weeks late on my period & I have NEVER been late...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I would definitely need your help.I was diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy on march 1st 2007 and so an emergency laparoscopy was done.But thankfully the doctor said there was no damage to both my tubes since the baby had come out of it naturally and it was more like a tubal abortion.hence...

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a ectopic in May, and I got my first period but it is lasting forever it seems like, 13 days to be exact. Anybody know how long this will keep up?:(

She has had an ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my husband and I live in a very isolated part of Australia. There are a lot of young families here for work - Living away from their families and friends back on the coast. We have become close to another married couple, which has been nice for company and support. On Sunday my friend...

View more questions Search