Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaleemyousaf Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 05:06 AM
    Any one know unlimited calls for euro and usa and uk
    Hi friends
    I am in search any voip service in which I could make calls unlimited in euro and usa and uk etc... just paying till 5 dollars of a month... I have check voipzoom.com and 12voip.com websites.. but these websites says unlimited calls but these are not unlimted calls offer... these companies apply fair policy.. means certain mints of a weeks... I want unlimited calls to above countries... and could make configurations over sip devices..
    Hoping soooooooon reply from your side
    Thanks kaleem
    kaleemyousaf Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 05:08 AM

Any one know the sip settings of voipzoom.com because I want configure these settings over sip device.
    Thanks
    Best of luck
    Kaleem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DATA UNLIMITED what does that mean? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I recently joined my husband in at&t.. I was just wondering what does Data Unlimited mean exactly? My husband bought me a IPhone and I know that my phone has complete access to internet and any websites.. But I just notice that his phone had data unlimited does that mean that it also...

Broadband 750 unlimited plan [ 1 Answers ]

I have broadband 750 unlimited plan with asdl modem,how yo share it to other computers I have also lan connection

Unlimited liabilities in partnership [ 1 Answers ]

Could you explain why the unlimited liability is a tremendous advantage of a stasrting a partnership

Unlimited texting [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know of a cheap cell phone plan that lets you have unlimited text messaging @ a cheap monthly rate? Preferably pre-paid...

View more questions Search