Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charm1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 03:09 AM
    Trying to recall title- Young Adult book- Mummified phraoh comes alive modern museum
    Hello,

I read this book almost eight years back, and am unable to recall neither the title nor the author. The storyline was a little like this-

The pharaoh is a young man, betrayed by the woman he loves and is mummified. Years later, he comes to life in a museum because the woman who betrayed him is around or something... The heroine is a young high school student who the pharaoh asks for help... stays at her house as an exchange student...

Can anyone help me?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 6, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Maybe it's:

The Mummy (also called: Ramses the Damned) by Anne Rice

"The Mummy is the story of an immortal Eygptian king, Ramses, who drank the elixor of life and now has to forever walk the earth. A lover of the great Queen Cleopatra, Ramses interred himself in a tomb after her death hoping to never be disturbed from his grief. Awakened by an English Archeologist who is murdered shortly after unearthing the ancient king, the mummy is sent to Edwardian England to the archeologist's daughter Julie.

He is displayed for polite society. When a murderer tries to kill Julie too the Mummy awakens and saves her life. Julie and Ramses begin to fall in love but he decides that he must put his past to rest. The two soon to be lovers, and friends set out on a ship to Eygpt. However, once there Ramses comes face to face with his past in a way no one could ever imagine. His actions change his world forever and let loose a creature of unstoppable evil on a helpless population."

http://www.amazon.com/Mummy-Ramses-Damne...
    Source(s):
    http://www.allreaders.com/topics/Info_76...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title and author of a young adult romance book [ 1 Answers ]

I read a good book when I was 14 years old and I can't remember the title or author, I would like to get the book for my little sister. Please help! The book is about a woman whose older sister is getting married but the night before, her sister runs away with another man! So the woman is forced...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

View more questions Search