Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ewura-amma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 12:30 AM
    So today I just Bought G&G cream and Im going to mix it with lemonvate
    Hey Today I just bought G&G cream and I want to mix it with a gel so it would be more effective and work faster I was thinking lemovate gel mixed with clear essence lemon Botanicle oil to brighten up my skin.I want to be two shades lighter Im about kelly rowlands color and want to be a caramel complexion.Does anyone no anybody else who's used these products with great success
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 05:12 AM

I used lemonvate before it was to trong for me but the one I bought was like from africa and it was something else, it works great but its bad for your health
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2009, 09:41 AM

In what way is it bad for your health?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 06:26 PM

the lemonvate I bought was from the same makers of movate and it was like 10X stronger and had the strongest odour of lemons, was not sure what the acttive ingredient was but I know it was not safe to use long term

Jul 3, 2009, 03:42 PM

@lighter does lemonvate make your skin really bright because of the lemon factor?And which one is from Africa?And is movate and lemonvate from the same?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Careful with gels

Jul 3, 2009, 11:17 PM

@kpangor what's wrong with gels
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewura-amma View Post
    @kpangor whats wrong with gels
    Ewura, gels have steroids and can cause your skin to sag and you can also get stretch marks. I suggest you use it until you get your desired colour, then use something else to maintain your colour.
    MSPD14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 01:42 AM
    What is gg cream have nt heard of it before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I bought a bike and the person I bought from sold it [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 dirt bikes the were listed on carig list in ny so I want and saw the bike and agreed that I will give him the full asking price for both which was $650 total of $1300. I paid in cash I get a resit and a bill of sale for both. I told him I was going to get the bikes in couple of weeks...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search