Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r_k_grk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 12:15 AM
    Postpone of flying date
    I have confirmed Non-Refundable Air Ticket for myself from Vishakapatnam to Mumbai in India. It's a direct flight. Actually I booked the ticket to fly on 30-aug but due to some reasons I want to make my flying date as 01-sep. so is there any chance to postpone my flying date.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 05:29 AM

Call whoever you booked the flight with

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

Postpone periods [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way I can postpone my periods for next month as Im going away

How to postpone a flight without incurring fees [ 2 Answers ]

A friend bought a non-refundable ticket through Orbitz and is now being told he will have to pay a $130 fee to postpone his flight a few days. Any ideas on how to get out of it, or at least reduce the fee?

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search