Ask
    eric81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Little green aliens
    Little green aliens
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 08:52 PM

The new Star Trek has a little green alien.

Just a thought.

Sarah
    TheOreeoShow Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2009, 08:54 PM

Galaxy Quest?? Check it!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 11:03 AM

Are you looking for an animated film, or live action? If animated, Toy Story, (and Toy Story 2) had little green aliens...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Fear of aliens. [ 18 Answers ]

This may sound dumb but for some reason I have a fear of aliens. I have never been abducted or seen one, I've never even seen a ufo, but just the thought of other life out there somewhere is scary to me. I actually have two questions 1. Is there anyone else out there with the same fear as me? ...

Are aliens real? [ 41 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you...

Do non-resident aliens need to pay NJ UI/HC/WD & SDI Tax? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm an international student (F-1 visa) who recently did an internship over the summer in NJ. The company I worked for automatically withheld NJ UI/HC/WD and NJ SDI tax as per company policy. As an international, I am exempt from Social Security Tax, Medicare tax, etc. Do I need to...

Boy in spaceship with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what this movie is? I was in the 80's and it was a boy who went up in a spaceship wioth all little aliens. They were all in jars. I rememer only pieces of the movie but know they were all sent to an institution type place then he escaped on the food cart... anyone, anyone. Thanks...

View more questions Search