Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Pregnancy and pool
    Can I go pool during the pregnancy ? Until when if I can ?
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jul 2, 2009, 05:48 AM

I am assuming you are asking if you can swim while pregnant. Unless your water has broken, you can swim. I am 36 weeks and still swimming for daily exercise. You will really appreciate swimming later in your pregnancy, feeling weightless when you are huge is the best feeling ever.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Swimming is very good for pregnancy. Go for it!!
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 06:53 PM

Thank u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

Present pool screening does not pass enough sunlight to heat the pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have an in ground pool with a screen enclosure. It seems that the present charcoal colored screen material shades the pool to the extent that there is not enough heating of the water to comfortably use the pool even during the month of August. Is there any screen material which will pass a...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

View more questions Search