Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 23, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    hey lighterrr where did you get your raw sepiwhite and how did you melt it/mix it? what percent did you make? I was thinking about sepiwhite for a while now but no one will answer my questions. Do you think I can mix it with another cream like sure white (a lot of natural ingredients) to max. my results. You can pm me if you want. :P
    You can purchase the Sepiwhite at makingcosmetics.com, look under skin lighteners and you'll find it under the name SkinWhite MSH.
    They have a sample recipe near the bottom of the page.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Aug 23, 2009, 11:53 AM

Are you talking about mono.net ? You must have to email the reps huh cause I haven't seen it on the page. How much Oz. of powder did you boil/melt?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Thanks Nikkicute for the info, so I'll be checking them out.

Lighterrr you used 40% sepiwhite? That's so much, that will definitely burn and dry the skin out. The recommended dosage is 2% so maybe try 6-7%, and work your way up from there as you build a tolerance for it. But that's good that it definitely lightened the legs. I agree with the hylaronic acid, an excellent moisturizer. Well, I guess it is about trial and error and finding the best formula. I want to try it soon also, but I'll have to work up the nerve to doing it because I'm afraid I'll mess the whole thing up.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Thanks Nikkicute for the info, so I'll be checking them out.

Lighterrr you used 40% sepiwhite? That's soo much, that will definitely burn and dry the skin out. The recommended dosage is 2% so maybe try 6-7%, and work your way up from there as you build a tolerance for it. But that's good that it definitely lightened the legs. I agree with the hylaronic acid, an excellent moisturizer. Well, I guess it is about trial and error and finding the best formula. I want to try it soon also, but I'll have to work up the nerve to doing it b/c I'm afraid I'll mess the whole thing up.
    Yes you are wise golden, I am going to mix a 5% and see how it goes, going to cook it up today in my lkitchen in AFRICA lol:) I even got ph strips from the local medical supply store:D
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Lol... I wish I was wise but thanks for the compliment! I personally think you are on the right track with the 5% sepiwhite and pH strips. Good luck and please let me know how it turms out, give it a good 3-4 weeks. I'm planning on buying some when it cools off over her a bit, like around October or November.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Has anyone tried FAIR and FLAWLESS? [ 1 Answers ]

I just looked at their website and they claim some results that seem almost impossible... Has anyone here tried this cream? If so, what were your results? Which cream did you use? How many shades did you lighten?

Fair and Flawless [ 8 Answers ]

So I've chosen my product... Fair and Flawless.. I've been hearing nothing but good results coming from this cream.. so I'm ganna test it out. Lol but I was wondering what should I order.. The cream? Or the cleanser and the cream? Im confused...

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search