Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Any tried fair and flawless
    Anyone use this sephwhite stuff with good results please reply its made by fair and flawless
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 7, 2009, 08:50 AM

I like fair and flawless products but they are extremely expensive and the results are not always consistent. Some times it works and then next time round nothing. However when it works the results are great. Just a shame about the price.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 12:18 AM
    I am considering purchasing the sepiwhite, Fair and Flawless is a bit costly as you could buy the sepiwhite ingredient, and follow the formula instructions on adding it to your own mix which you'll get more out your dollar.
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Maharani can you tell me more of your experiences with the Fair and Flawless? I know they have the ingredient sepiwhite in their product, what was the %, was it 2%? And how well and soon did it lighten th skin?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 18, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Yes they do seem to be expensive however but if the results were consistent than I may try
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I like fair and flawless products but they are extremely expensive and the results are not always consistent. Some times it works and then next time round nothing. However when it works the results are great. Just a shame about the price.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 04:20 PM
    Really? I hear so many mixed reviews with Fair & Flawless, but when I read their ingredients I thought they were promising? I also keep trying to figure out why they charge so much for their products? Has anyone used these and please tell me your experiences on them and how long you used them for?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 18, 2009, 07:19 PM
    I hear good things then bad but each time I want to buy, the prices turn be off. I think its because of the mixed reviews!! I have purchased more expensive creams. Just hear each time you order you get a different cream or something of the sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Really? I hear so many mixed reviews with Fair & Flawless, but when I read their ingredients I thought they were promising? I also keep trying to figure out why they charge so much for their products? Has anyone used these and please tell me your experiences on them and how long you used them for?
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    i hear good things then bad but each time i wanna buy, the prices turn be off. I think its because of the mixed reviews!!!!!!!!! I have purchased more expensive creams. Just hear each time you order you get a different cream or something of the sort.
    I agree. Their prices really turn me off. I would be able to understand if their sizes were larger in size and could last much longer than a month. And then I'm unsure what to really believe because of what is reported.

Aug 19, 2009, 04:33 AM
    Maharani can you tell me more of your experiences with the Fair and Flawless? I know they have the ingredient sepiwhite in their product, what was the %, was it 2%? And how well and soon did it lighten th skin?

Not sure of the percentages as they don't state it but I definitely see lighteneing when I use some of their products. As I already mentioned, sometimes what they send works, other times, not so good. I would say I have seen results in a matter of weeks before, But please remember that as I say the results are not guaranteed and it is not cheap, so I would hate for someone to purchase it and be disappointed if it didn't work.

Aug 19, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjohn View Post
    Fair and flawless completely damaged my skin they also never
    send the same formation of cream when you re-order
    Would you mind sharing what sort of damage you sustained. Apart from the lack of consistency I personally have never had a problem with anything that I have used from F & F. Would be interested to hear your experience.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjohn View Post
    Fair and flawless completely damaged my skin they also never
    send the same formation of cream when you re-order
    AdamJohn can you tell me how the Fair and Flawless had damaged your skin, what happened exactly and which products did you order?

Maharani: So F&F is unstable with their products or is it some products that work and some that don't? How many shades were you able to lighten?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 20, 2009, 10:27 PM
    Fair and Flawless
    Fair & Flawless 5XF Intensive Skin Whitening Gel:
    5% Alpha Arbutin, 5% Sepiwhite, 5% Kojic Acid, it also contains Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid,Latic Acid, lemon extract, apple extract, white ginger extract, green tea extract and tamarind extract.

I've been using it on my hands only. I want to see how it would work on the darkest parts first. Today is day 13. Usually when I use a facial skin lightening cream I start to see results within 14 days. 14 days seems to me the magic number for me when it comes to skin lightening, the product really starts to work after the first two weeks.

Body skin might not work as fast. This is only my second time trying to lighten something other than my face. Today after stepping out of the shower and in drying my hands I noticed they felt weird so I started to rub them and the skin on my knuckles started to roll off. My skin feels a bit tender, I might have rubbed them too hard. I think this 5XF Gel is going to be one of those peel-to-lighten type products, where you peel to a lighter complexion, you know what I mean? I'd rather just have it just get lighter and lighter but this product does have a lot of exfoliating ingredients in it. I will keep everyone posted if I start to see the lightening happening.
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 09:43 AM

Nikki I await you response cause I used it and it burned me made me darker, burnt my lips OMG I am still trying to recover from that mess
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 21, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Fair and Flawless
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    nikki i await you response cause i used it and it burned me made me darker, burnt my lips OMG i am still trying to recover from that mess
    What do you mean burnt your lips:confused:
    What Fair and Flawless product did you apply to your lips?
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2009, 03:59 AM

Like I have used everything on the market trust me and the f&f sephi white I mixed my own cream and it burnt my lips, like you know when you get splashed with acid, my upper lip bunt then flaked off, my dark spots under my eyes turned black and I had to use movate to re lighten so my racoon eyes are not that appearent. But the only thing it did well was to lighten my legs to a high yellow, but the mixture I made burnt the rest of my body. So I am going to mix a less stronger batch next time cause I believe that it does work, but I have had bad expereince with it so far.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2009, 08:40 AM

I followed this mixing instructions I got off the net
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Aug 22, 2009, 09:12 AM

Hey lighterrr where did you get your raw sepiwhite and how did you melt it/mix it? What percent did you make? I was thinking about sepiwhite for a while now but no one will answer my questions. Do you think I can mix it with another cream like sure white (a lot of natural ingredients) to max. my results. You can pm me if you want. :P
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Thanks Nikkicute! I really appreciate that you posted the ingredients, because I tried asking F&F about the percentages they used in case my skin gets irritated by it.

Lighterrr maybe the batch you used was too concentrated. I'm unsure about applying sepiwhite on the lips, if it was the kind with f&f then it may also have aha acids like glycolic acid in it which will definitely burn. What recipe did you follow?
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    hey lighterrr where did you get your raw sepiwhite and how did you melt it/mix it? what percent did you make? I was thinking about sepiwhite for a while now but no one will answer my questions. Do you think I can mix it with another cream like sure white (a lot of natural ingredients) to max. my results. You can pm me if you want. :P
    Well I got the powder form my ususal place, but here is what I did and I know where I went wrong.

1.) made a 40% sefi white cream, I pleaced the powder in a pot with a little water and alcohol,made it boil for like 15 min, then I added my cream and almond glow oil to it and let it simmer for another 10min, then I took it off let it cool then but it in a jar. Well it worked on my legs but severely burnt everywhere else on my body.

I am still trying to decide how to do my next batch this time I'm going to add extra moistutizer, hylaronic acid which is suppose to moisturize and make the skin look younger.

I can't wait ill let you know how it goes
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 23, 2009, 08:42 AM

Lighter keep us posted on seppiwhite and its use... hope it works for you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Has anyone tried FAIR and FLAWLESS? [ 1 Answers ]

I just looked at their website and they claim some results that seem almost impossible... Has anyone here tried this cream? If so, what were your results? Which cream did you use? How many shades did you lighten?

Fair and Flawless [ 8 Answers ]

So I've chosen my product... Fair and Flawless.. I've been hearing nothing but good results coming from this cream.. so I'm ganna test it out. Lol but I was wondering what should I order.. The cream? Or the cleanser and the cream? Im confused...

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

View more questions Search