Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9211 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 04:06 PM
    Hair color
    I dyed my hebal hair color but its too dark pl tell me how can I remove the dark color
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 16, 2006, 07:34 PM
    If you want to remove the color, go to a beauty supply store and get hair color remover to strip the color from your hair. Hair color removers can make your hair look raw or brassy. Once the color is removed, you will have to re-color your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How to take out hair color [ 6 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and I want to go back to my natural color without going to salon and doing it and I'm wondering what the best way is to take the color out

Hair color [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter tried to bleach her hair about 2 weeks ago, when can we dye it a darker color?

Hair color [ 1 Answers ]

At a beauty salon I asked for just a streak of pink in my bangs. Well I got a chunk. How can I take the pink out?

Hair color disaster! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using Loreal Excellence Crème for years, using 8BB, medium beige blonde. I wanted to go a tinier bit darker so I used a dark golden blonde color and now my hair a brassy color, red/orange. A few days later I used my 8BB again (yesterday) and it took a tiny bit of the orange/red out...

View more questions Search