Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassiibrown Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 02:57 PM
    What works for Black Skin ?
    Im an african american female, and I'm wondering do any of these bleaching products actually work for DARK african american skin ? Im about like Jennifer Hudson's complexion.. and Im trying to get an even tone all over and just lighten about 3 shades overall..

I've read lots of already light people getting lighter, but none from those who have dark skin..

Also, I don't want to use Bio Clair or HQ.. Im totally afraid of that brand/chemical

Please share your experiences, products, and post pics if you like! Thanks, I'm a little discouraged over here :(
    4shadesPLZ Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 04:08 PM

To be honest, I don'tr really know what's for you besides glutathione soap or pills because most people have lightened successfully... but with hq.

I have. Now I'm not tryna make you feel like it's the only option. It's not. You can wait for gloriel or you could use what asians use for their skin... it may be effective for you.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassiibrown View Post
    Im an african american female, and im wondering do any of these bleaching products actually work for DARK african american skin ? Im about like Jennifer Hudson's complexion.. and Im trying to get an even tone all over and just lighten about 3 shades overall..

I've read lots of already light people getting lighter, but none from those who have dark skin..

Also, I dont want to use Bio Clair or HQ.. Im totally afraid of that brand/chemical

Please share your experiences, products, and post pics if you like!! Thanks, im a little discouraged over here :(
    Bioclaire is not a bad product to use.. some people are allergy to certain... not every body skin react the same... people are allergy foods and they go around saying don't eat peanut cause will make you break out... hq is not bad either... I used both. I wish I can get my hands on some good hq.. I like it better than bio claire...

Jul 4, 2009, 06:11 PM

Gold I was thinking of using hq too since I know people with a lot of success and no problems. As long as you use sunscreen you good.

Jul 4, 2009, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shadesPLZ View Post
    gold i was thinking of using hq too since i know people with a lot of success and no problems. as long as you use sunscreen you good.
    I hear you... good luck with everything.. if you find a site other than mono net let me know.. cause I need to find some HQ mono.net I don't like them

Jul 4, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509 View Post
    i hear ya... good luck with everything.. if you find a site other than mono net let me know.. cause i need to find some HQ mono.net i dont like them

Lol I wish I could pm you!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 5, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Any recent info on Gloriel?

Jul 5, 2009, 09:41 AM
    lol i wish i could pm you!
    If you have any info on how do get HQ 40% cream email me [email protected]

Jul 5, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    Any recent info on Gloriel?
    Well just a bit.
    2012 maybe the release date..
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 5, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Thanks sweetie
    well just a bit.
    2012 maybe the release date..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

Kojic Acid works well for skin lightening [ 11 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I had been struggling with ugly spots and an uneven skin tone for about 7-10 years. Since the onset of my menses. I was trying a lot of skin lightners/ eveners with hydroquinone in them. Ialso tried the visibly even Neutrogena line. Which helped a little but not noticeable...

Can someone please tell me which skin whitening product really works? [ 66 Answers ]

I’m a dark skin person and I wanted to know which skin lightening product actually lightens the skin. Is there anyone who was dark skin and used a lightning product and worked please let me know.

Skin Whitening Product that actually works for all, what is? [ 27 Answers ]

I've heard many products, Whiterskin,Herbalinn (www.herbalinn.com),Makari,ZBigatti,Pallid,Body Bleach & a few more, I hear Whiterskin works only for some people so I can't take a chance on that one, I always heard positive about Herbalinn so I ordered one from www.herbalinn.com (Is this the same...

View more questions Search