Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffmary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Length of notice required to ask tenant to move
    I would like to move into my condo in Tustin, CA. My tenant is month-month for 3years. How much notice is required.
    LILL Posts: 212, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2009, 09:02 AM
    60 Days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calif Tenant move out notice time required on 6 mo. Lease [ 2 Answers ]

In California, on a 6 month lease, what is the required notification time for a tenant to advise landlord he is moving out? The 6 months expired on June 1st - it is now June 7th and no rent or word from tenant. I emailed yesterday and called today - no return yet.

How much notice is required to not renew our lease [ 1 Answers ]

I have what seems to be a dumb question. I entered a lease agreement with a property management company and although I expressed my desire for a long term lease he informed me in Florida they couldn't sign more than a one year lease but was positive we would be able to renew the lease when the term...

Rights of a 'non-tenant' - is 60days notice required? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am the head tenant renting a house from the landlord in Ontario. I currently rent out two bedrooms in the home to other university students, and we share the living space. They pay rent to me, and I pay all the bills. One roommate moved in 1.5 years ago and indicated she will stay...

Tenant give landlord 30-day notice, then doesn't move.Now what? [ 2 Answers ]

Tenant in California, gives landlord a 30-day notice to move. Now 30-days is up, tenant is current on rent, but is not moving. Can the landlord file an unlawful detainer using the TENANT's 30-day notice and it will hold up? Or does landlord have to serve their own 30-day (or 3-day notice if...

View more questions Search