Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmcnatty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 12:19 PM
    Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer error message
    Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer stops running and displays an error code of F3 or F4.
    twister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I have a Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washing machine and it displays a F3 error. It will wash one load of laundry then won't work for a couple of days. What could be wrong?
    lianne stevens Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Did you ever get an answer to this. I have the same problem. Lianne.
    lianne stevens Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcnatty
    Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer stops running and displays an error code of F3 or F4.
    I have the same problem did you get an answer. I don't know how to get the answers on this site.
    snowaterskier Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Did anyone ever get an answer to why the Whirlpool Gold washing machines will wash for a few days and then stop? Did you all get your machines fixed or buy new ones? I am being told it could cost $500 to fix this problem. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    justin mullins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 01:23 PM
    I have a Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washing machine and it displays a F3 error. It will wash one load of laundry then won't work for a couple of days. What could be wrong?
    baby08jane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 06:41 AM
    I have a Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washer and am having the same problem so I called a repairman and the CONTROL BOARD went out. It cost $383 to have it fixed... which includes labor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst Washer problem [ 15 Answers ]

Hi My model number is GSX9885JQ0 The washer will fill with water but doesn't agitate. The light on the control panel blinks instead of being on solid. It doesn't display an error code on the panel, just shows how much time is left. I also tried unplugging and letting it reset. I also tried using...

Kenmore elite catalyst washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Model number 11020072991 Ok, here's where I'm at. I believe it's the drive coupler? I've disconnected the control panel and fliped it back. I remove the brass colored springs holding on the cover and removed the cover after disconnecting the clamps and hoses needed. Now, I'm stuck and don't...

View more questions Search