Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Sigma Lavatory parts
    Do any of you know a cite that might sell Sigma faucet parts. I need the following parts kit,
    18.07.047. I find it in the specifications of the faucet but have not found an outlet for it.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 03:48 AM
    Hi Letmetellu...

Here is there main web page with a contact number... they should be able to help with any parts... ;)

seriesdrcty

The Sigma customer service telephone number is:1-760-598-5895

MARK
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by massplumber2008 View Post
    Hi Letmetellu...

Here is there main web page with a contact number...they should be able to help with any parts...;)

seriesdrcty

The Sigma customer service telephone number is:1-760-598-5895

MARK
    Thanks again for the help, I e-mailed them with the information about what I need. It is a shame to discard a $500 faucet because of a broken 3/8 inch adapter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does MMd on a sigma lens mean [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has a Nikon d40x and a man is trying to sell him a Sigma 70-300MM lens, the man states that it says 70-300mmd on the lens itself, what does MMD mean? Please help I forot to tell you the man has a nikon D1

Algebra IIa sigma? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in algebra IIa right now and, I had a quiz on this stuff today, and I think I might if did it wrong. I couldn't ask me teacher yet, until I have the quiz graded. Find the missing terms ____8_____ _____44 The lines are the missing #'s Find the Sn when given a1=4, n=12, and d=16 ...

Is six sigma going to stay? [ 6 Answers ]

Dear friends, The whole world is after six sigma. To some of you, it may be of interest to think about the future of six sigma. Any thoughts on this? Kanchan

View more questions Search