Can a parolee get a passport
    LucyPatrick1960 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 03:37 PM

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 05:21 PM

Yes, a passport is a form of ID. The question is whether a felon can get a visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cuban Parolee [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a good candidate for a position at my company but I'm not sure if he can work with his I-94 Cuban Parolee. He applied for his resident card on May 14 and still waiting for the card. He has a DL and SSC. Can he works with the I-94 Cuban Parolee?

Parolee Law [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend was sentenced to five years in prison, after two years he was released on parole. His discharge date was Augest 12, 2008. He went on abscond for eight months. When he was arrested and brought back to his parole officer she extended his max date. Is she allowed to do that?

Can a parolee get a passport [ 48 Answers ]

I am on parole. I know a felon can get a passport, but what about someone currently on parole? And yes, I know it depends if there are travel restrictions - ALL parolees are on travel restrictions. Ex Con - I hope you know the answer to this question

Perot Officer sending parolee back to state he was kicked out of. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who was sentenced to the leave the state of Ky. My probation officer is considering sending me back to Ky. The judge has retired in Ky I am wondering if I will get to return to my home state. I am living in Tn currently , I have family in Ky.

View more questions Search