Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Broad Horizons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Travel Host
    What is the manner in which to become the host of the travel channel? Are skydiving, hanggliding, scuba diving, etc. activities you want a candidate to perform to create an interesting show? Other qualities such as an outgoing personality and a funny sense of humor? If so I know a great guy you'll really like!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 30, 2009, 03:53 PM

We don't accept advertising on AMHD.

Ms tickle
    kinshu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 12:16 AM

Timeless Trips can help you plan your trip

Your travel opportunities abound... no matter where in the World you want to go.and Timeless Trips can help you plan your trip.Whether you're searching for a Indian holiday,Caribbean cruise, an escape to Europe, a Holiday getaway for the entire family,or simply a trip leaving soon, we can help you find just the vacation you're looking for.Give us a call or email us; let's get started!(ominfo10)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VH1 Classic host [ 1 Answers ]

I am watching VH1 Classic countdown of the 20 best breakup songs and the host of the countdown is a blonde woman. I keep looking to see if her name comes on the screen or if she says it but of course not... lol I am trying to figure out who she is and got nowhere from the website... thanks. I...

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search