Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 09:49 AM
    What the best method of the besness by Internet
    I ask
    How to start this bisness (by internet) and the best way and best things can be useful by internet to by and sell
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2006, 10:10 AM
    Can you be more specific? Are you saying you want to buy and sell stuff?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost Recovery Method [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a homework problem in which a person is being paid for by a 10% interest bearing note. They are accounting for the receivable with the cost recovery method. What is the treatment for the interest received?

Statistical method to use [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to figure out which method to use to find steady state. So I have data that was collected at 38 time points for 12 individuals. I am supposed to find the time point at which steady state was reached. I want to know what is the best method to answer this question. I have tried to...

Perpetual inventory method [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to journalize some information using the Perpetual inventory method. Here is the information. a) Sold merchandise on account, for $10,000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $4,500. b) Sold merchandise to customers who used MasterCard and VISA, $8,500. The...

Swish Method video [ 1 Answers ]

Hey how can you buy or how can you ge the video (Swish Method) it cost 30 $ american... but how can a person that lives in the ghetto and is poor how can he get it?? Downlod it or how and the other video is better basketball shooting please help if you know were to download it please thankx

View more questions Search