Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemryan23 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Could I be pregnant
    Hi all could I be pregnant I have only being trying since my last period my start day was the 9th of June I have being very sleepy bad heads feel sick but have being just the smell or though of food I get a water filling up in my mouth and to day I have had a acking fealing in my belly like I am going to come on a period but I haven't and my periods are all over the place I can go months with out one even thanks x
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 08:59 AM

Have you taken a home pregnancy test? If not, take one. If you're still in doubt schedule an appt with your Gyno.

Jun 30, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    Have you taken a home preg test?? If not, take one. If you're still in doubt schedule an appt with your Gyno.
    No not yet though it was to early to take one a am not sure if I am comeing on a period or if it's the baby implanting x
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 09:30 AM

You can't feel implantation. You're talking about microscopic cells doing their thing.

Jun 30, 2009, 09:37 AM
    You can't feel implantation. You're talking about microscopic cells doing their thing.
    Few people have said that the feeling like I am going to have a period could be the baby implanting they said that's what you get when it happen so if I end up bleeding dose that mean I aren't or could that be the implantation thanks x
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Re-read what I have said here.

Often PMS mimics the 'symptoms' of pregnancy.

The fact that your periods are irregular, you may just have to wait a few weeks and then take a home pregnant. Test.
    angieandjohn Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 07:13 PM

Something I experienced in early pregnancy was bad fatigue... I slept SO much... thats what made me take the tests because my periods we're irregular, if your really tired and showing other symptoms be cautious until you find out for sure. Good luck!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 07:17 PM
    If your last period started on June 9th, it's highly unlikely that you'd be experiencing any signs or symptoms yet even if you are pregnant. It may be too early to even do a test. Wait another 3-4 weeks, then if you're still experiencing signs that suggest possible pregnancy, get the test.

Jul 1, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angieandjohn View Post
    Something I experienced in early pregnancy was bad fatigue...I slept SO much...thats what made me take the tests bc my periods we're irregular, if your really tired and showing other symptoms be cautious untill u find out for sure. good luck!!
    Thank you for that :) I had cramps all day yestarday like I was going to start my period but I haven't and today its gone but still feel sickley and weak and had metle taste in my mouth for days now but it is two early to do a test cause if a am I would only be 3weeks won't I I have little boy who 3 I feel in the fist month of trying with him and I feel agen last year but I had miscarriage at 9weeks thanks for lisening xx
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 03:12 AM

Niko's mom- I love all your answers, but I must disagree. You can feel implantation. I did. I guess it all depends how sensitive you are to your body changes.
    angieandjohn Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jemryan23 View Post
    thank u for that :) i had cramps all day yestarday like i was going to start my period but i havent and today its gone but still feel sickley and weak and had metle tast in my mouth for days now but it is two early to do a test cause if a am i would only be 3weeks wont i i have little boy who 3 i feel in the fist month of trying with him and i feel agen last year but i had miscarriage at 9weeks thanks for lisening xx
    Not a problem, it sucks that you see people get pregnant who don't want children and then they end up neglected and then people who want children so much can't have them, or it takes so long for it to happen :( Such is life..
    You could very well be pregnant, I had and still have the weird tastes in my mouth, I was sensitive to perfumes and scents of all kinds when I normally have scented EVERYTHING and I also couldn't stand to look at, smell or eat some of the foods that have been my favorites... but the thing that threw me off the most was the tiredness, it was hard since my job was so physical, I felt a huge decrese in my energy and found it hard to get up and go for an 8 hr day. Im in my second trimester now and most of that's gone, the fatigue is mostly gone, I sleep a little more then normal but nothing drastic, I feel great :)
    Whether you are or not I would recommend not doing anything that you wouldn't if you were pregnant, smoking, drinking, drugging if that's your thing... keep it healthy for the baby you think you might have or gear you body up for getting pregnant if that's your hope... Good luck!

Jul 2, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angieandjohn View Post
    Not a problem, it sucks that you see people get pregnant who don't want children and then they end up neglected and then people who want children so much can't have them, or it takes so long for it to happen :( Such is life..
    You could very well be pregnant, I had and still have the weird tastes in my mouth, I was sensitive to perfumes and scents of all kinds when I normally have scented EVERYTHING and I also couldn't stand to look at, smell or eat some of the foods that have been my favorites...but the thing that threw me off the most was the tiredness, it was hard since my job was so physical, I felt a huge decrese in my energy and found it hard to get up and go for an 8 hr day. Im in my second trimester now and most of thats gone, the fatigue is mostly gone, I sleep a little more then normal but nothing drastic, I feel great :)
    Whether you are or not I would reccommend not doing anything that you wouldn't if you were pregnant, smoking, drinking, drugging if thats your thing...keep it healthy for the baby you think you might have or gear you body up for getting pregnant if thats your hope...Good luck!!
    Thank you no I don't drink smoke or do drugs I am a good girl ha I am going to wait till next week and do a test so I will let you all no thank you very much I really hope I am xxxx:)
    worriedmummy09 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 10:13 AM

I had the same feeling was very sickley and had pains dr told me I had food poisoning! I took a test after being only 3days late and was positive so I think you should do 1! Good luck
    worriedmummy09 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 11:31 AM

I had the same feeling was very sickley and had pains dr told me I had food poisoning! I took a test after being only 3days late and was positive so I think you should do 1! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search