Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Some sort of witch movie
    I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger

1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie.

2. It's about this family who moves into this old house and the owner before had a daughter who had disappered when her friends had done this sayons thing welll what I remember the most about the movie is this old lady by the pond in the yard and the girl of the new family goes and the old lady puts her head under water and hold s it there.

Hope these aren't to confussing.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Oct 15, 2006, 06:01 PM
    THe first one sounds sort of like "Escape to witch mountain"

The second one is "Watcher in the Woods"

Oct 15, 2006, 06:04 PM
    Thanks the second one is right on but the first on wasn't it I've seen that one lately and its not the one thank though

I believe the first time I ever saw the first movie was on the family channel years ago and the two kids were twins and I believe they were separated
    marshbog7 Posts: 31, Reputation: -5

Oct 20, 2006, 09:53 AM
    Still sounds like escape to witch mountain were the twins telepathic

Oct 20, 2006, 01:25 PM
    I'm not sure if they were or not
    HurleyCat1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 05:27 PM
    Escape to Witch Mountain was either the sequel or has a sequel... maybe your thinking of the other one. It's an old Disney movie.

Oct 24, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Kk thanks

Dec 1, 2006, 06:00 PM
    I watched escape to witch mountian the other day and it wasn't the movie I was looking for but thaanks anyway
    sassy05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 03:50 AM
    2nd movie is watcher in the woods

The first one I think is return to witch mountain and the second one is called watcher in the woods... or something close to that
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Dec 17, 2006, 02:00 PM
    Which Escape to Witch Mountain did you watch? Disney remade the movie for the late 90s, early 2000. Knowing Disney, it is possible that they added, removed, did something to it.
    bellasera906 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 09:41 PM
    The movie you are describing is definitely Watcher in the Woods. It has Bette Davis in it - probably one of her last films. Very good movie!
    laura0909009 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by budy1ham
    I'm looking for these two movies that i sawe when i was younger

1. i only remeber two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered i pretty sure it was a witch movie.

2. It's about this family who moves into this old house and the owner before had a daughter who had disappered when her friends had done this sayons thing welll what i remeber the most about the movie is this old lady by the pond in the yard and the girl of the new family goes and the old lady puts her head under water and hold s it there.

hope these aren't to confussing.
    The 2nd one sounds like watcher in the woods
    The Watcher in the Woods (1980)
    charmedwiccanlover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by budy1ham
    I'm looking for these two movies that i sawe when i was younger

1. i only remeber two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered i pretty sure it was a witch movie.

2. It's about this family who moves into this old house and the owner before had a daughter who had disappered when her friends had done this sayons thing welll what i remeber the most about the movie is this old lady by the pond in the yard and the girl of the new family goes and the old lady puts her head under water and hold s it there.

hope these aren't to confussing.
    Hey budy not sure about the first but the 2nd is "the watcher in the woods" it has bette davis in it. The missing girl is karen and the little girl names her puppy "narek" hope that helps a little. The new family girls were "ellie" and "jan" the dad has an english accent but the rest of the family doesn't.

Jan 13, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Thanks guys the second one is watcher in the woods but the first one isn't escape to witch mountain thanks though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

Sort of a Plumbing Question - Disenfecting PVC Line ? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay - we got water run to the house we are building - had to run a line about 500 yards from the old house to the new. The well is about 3/4 mile from the old house and thus about a mile from the new one. The guy put in a 1 1/4" PVC pipe and actually used 12' segments glued together. That was...

How to sort it?Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

ok heres the low down,im 14 btw just get to know me a bit he he.. been going out with my gf (charlotte) for 8 months now i really really love her might think its puppy love but she kinda my first ...not going to go into detal about what we do. :D we wernt excaclly m8 befour we went out coz we...

Some sort of network of wireless schedulers [ 1 Answers ]

For a while now I have been pondering the possibility of easing the tension of project scheduling. I work in construction and receive "things to be done" by my subordinates. I am constantly shuffling info. From a few different bosses to fit an ever-changing weekly schedule. I have researched the...

View more questions Search