Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kar233 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Why does this always happen to me?
    :( Okay, I've decided that since people are telling me he needs time I am not going to text him. I have been reading sites on how to get a ex back but you know what I don't care anymore. He either comes back to me or he doesn't. I'm not going to play his little mind games. If he texts me first I will text him if I have anything to say I usually don't. I try way harder than him to make conversation but he texts me first so that shows he either misses me or still thinks about me. If you have any other advice please tell me I could use it all. Thanks. (:
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Jun 30, 2009, 04:45 AM

I am sorry to say this but it seems to me that the relationship you have with this guy appears to going nowhere.

You have said yourself that you don't care anymore so why bother?

If you wait for him to text you before you contact him it appears that this is not a real relationship and you appear no more than just friends.

If you both find it difficult finding things to say to each other that too gives me the impression that this relationship is not going anywhere.

My advice is that you should consider what you want from a relationship and are you and this guy getting what you want out of the relationship you currently have?

If not simply call it quits and move on and find a relationship which is going to make you happy.

I feel sure that you and your current 'boyfriend' will find it easier and better to go your separate ways.

There appears to be no reason why you both can't remain friends though.

Good luck.

Poseidon
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 30, 2009, 11:43 AM

Another new thread. Full story here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ve-370454.html

Please keep all your questions and comments regarding the same issue in one thread.

Good attitude. If he wants you back, he will find you. In the meantime, start moving on with your life. Don't play the waiting game. There's lots of stuff ahead of you in life.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 12:50 PM

Did he leave you to see his ex again?

One thing you need to be careful of is that he is not keeping you on the sidelines so that he can just pop back in your life when he can't get anywhere with another girl or at his convenience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen if I ran away [ 9 Answers ]

What would happen if I ran away and then get caught by the cops, would I get in big trouble with them, what if I kept doing it again would child services take me away from my mom??

Did it happen then [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I had my period on march 3rd. It ended on march 6th. I had sex that night. I also missed my next period. Could I have gotten pregnant that night?

Why does this happen? [ 1 Answers ]

How do football players hurt the knee when running. When I run with cleats my knee don't get hurt.:confused:

What will happen next? [ 4 Answers ]

What is going to happen next if the court ordered my child's father and I to go to mediation, and it was canceled because he didn't pay his part of it.(It's concerning custody and child support)? Also he is really behind in child support and this is a plot to try to get out of paying it. Ha Ha

View more questions Search