Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UTH Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 02:33 PM
    What happen to ps2 demos?
    I mean it guys, there used to be demos (in disc form) out there and I don't see them out there anymore if you guys can tell me why, THANKS! :D
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Ps3
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2009, 01:14 PM

Also these games discs were usually from Playstation magazines and most Playstation magazines have switched to only covering the PS3 games.

Plus there are very few games still being released on the PS2, Sony itself has stopped making new games for the PS2 so now it's just 3rd party developers choice if they want to keep making PS2 games, or downgrading PS3 games so they can be played on the PS2 (like most EA sports games)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 06:18 PM

Playstation 3 has pretty much anihilated PS2.
    I have seen a few games being released on PS2 but it is a rarity.

You could try e-bay. There are still quite a few PS2 games and demos up for grabs, as well as local second hand stores.
    UTH Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    playstation 3 has pretty much anihilated ps2.
    I have seen a few games being released on ps2 but it is a rarity.

You could try e-bay. There are still quite a few ps2 games and demos up for grabs, as well as local second hand stores.
    Thanks for telling me! :d

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen if I ran away [ 9 Answers ]

What would happen if I ran away and then get caught by the cops, would I get in big trouble with them, what if I kept doing it again would child services take me away from my mom??

What could happen? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi my son has been hanging out with bad friends. He told me a story and its making me stressed out and worried. My son was hainging out with them a lot recently and he knew they were arrested/charged before, and they have known each other for a bit of time. So one day they call him and ask him...

What Will Happen To Me! [ 4 Answers ]

I am 17 years old and I was caught shoplifting from meijer. I stole two watches and two bottles of colonge. This added up to a total of $70.00. But the two bottles of colonge were tester bottles which means it would be larceny from the company, because you can't sell tester bottles. In the state of...

What needs to happen? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok my girlfriend has a 18 mo old baby and his biological dad has seen him once... he is on none of his paperwork such as birth certificate, nothing. He will call one day and say I want to see my son, then the same afternoon he will call and say he hates the baby and hopes to never see him. He...

What will happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am only 17 years old. I was with my husband for 2 years before we got married in April of this year. I got pregnant at 16 by my husband. He cheated through text messaging and he is leaving me my one year old daughter and I am 8 months pregnant? What kind of help could I get? I NEED HELP

View more questions Search