Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lg2411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 02:16 AM
    Breast awareness
    I'm nearly 51 years of age, but I've just noticed that my nipples have suddenly turned an almost black colour, when I always have had very pink nipples. Should I be worried? I have in the past have lumps removed from each breast which were non-malignant. I always breastfeed my 5 children and did not have many serious problems.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 06:04 AM
    This is something you should talk to your doctor about.

Discoloration of nipples, puckering, or leaking can all be possible symptoms of cancer.

I am NOT saying this is what you have. I only had the leaking when I was diagnosed 10 years ago. But I would recommend a visit to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month [ 1 Answers ]

This is just a little note to remind all of my women friends out there that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You all need to do a breast self-exam monthly. If you do not know how, post here and I will help you. Please do this monthly so that you can receive early treatment if a lump...

Breast enlargement [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of food can enlarge the women breasts without getting fat in other parts of body?

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

Breast Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Ralovera for 7 years, 2 months ago the doctor took me off the injections because my bone density test came back abnormal, which was a little concerning but now that I have come off the injections my breasts are really sore and feel almost swollen, they feel as though they are...

HarmonyAHead - the first-ever self awareness, nutrition, virtual exhibition [ 1 Answers ]

For your Information : HarmonyAHead is the first-ever self awareness, nutrition, ecology and environment virtual exhibition. It is scheduled to make its Worldwide debut Sep. 1st 2005, for a period of 4 months, Till the 31st of December 2005, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The Internet...

View more questions Search