Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miniie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Writers Block!
    I've been doing a Sims 3 Legacy Challenge for my Sims 3 game, where I basically have to document the lives of my sims. I've had a bit of fun with this and turned it into a story. The problem is that I'm stuck! I'm not sure where to go. I have ideas but I don't know how to start it.

Here is just a summary of events:
    Isabella had just moved from Italy and barely had any money.
    Isabella was engaged to a man named Buck. On their wedding day she decided that she wasn't sure if that's what she really wanted to Marry Buck.
    She met Hal shortly and things went well. She fell in love with Hal and broke things off with Buck.
    Isabella got married to Hal, and their marriage went quite well.
    Isabella and Hal ended up having twins, and their marriage started to deteriorate. They barely had enough money to make ends meet. They started to argue constantly, and Hal started drinking heavily to cope.
    Susie shows up. Susie is a co-worker of Hal, who has been madly in love with him. Susie is also Buck's sister. She hated Isabella for breaking his heart. She stalks Hal, and one day while he was drunk, throws herself at him. They end up having sex. Susie used this to keep Hal with her. He threatened to tell Isabella what had happened if Hal stopped seeing her. Hal did not want to lose Isabella or his family, and continued to see Susie.
    After 5 years, Susie was starting to grow tired of being the other woman. She wanted Hal to leave Isabella and run away with her. She wanted to have Hal's child, and be married to him. He refused, and she threatened to go tell Isabella. Hal refused to leave Isabella, and out of spite Susie showed up at his house while he was out.
    She told Isabella everything!
    Susie was kicked out of the house, but she was content to know that Isabella would break up with Hal. Isabella kicked Hal out of the house once he got home, and their Daughters Anna, and Angelina were devastated.
    Angelina was very attached to Hal, and cried out to him while he was driving away. "DADDY DONT LEAVE!", but he never even turned to acknowledge her.

Now, I've been thinking that I want to bring Susie back in the next chapter, just because she's such a fun character to write about. She is a psycho stalker. I was thinking that she would end up pregnant with Hal's child because she had purposely had stopped taking birth control. Isabella is the main character, and for that to affect her I'd have to somehow have Hal and her get back together?
    The twins are now teenagers, and what ever I write would have to be from past to present, if you know what I mean?

I don't know! I don't want it to be cliché but I also don't know how to begin. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 05:42 AM

In real life there are a lot more people involved. Everyone would have friends, relatives, workmates, people they chat to on the bus. At least some of them will be involved with the story to some degree. What is Isabella's mother doing while all this is going on? Does Hal have a brother or best friend? Where does he stand? Why is Susie such a psycho stalker? What's the payoff for her with a married drunk?

Would any parents really call twin daughters Anna and Angelina? How do you shorten Angelina without ending up with two Anns?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freedom Writers Diary? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom was looking in our shed and found one of my brothers books from high school. "The Freedom Writes Diary" I started reading it and it appears that this book, you could call it a sequel to "Freedom Writers" I just wanted to know if my assumption was true, If it really is the 'sequel' of...

Both the DVD and the CD Writers don't recognize that any disk is in the drives [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DVD/CD drive and a CD-RW drive. They have been working for years. Recently, I have been having a problem with both drives. Once or twice they worked when re-booted. Now I am not getting them to work even after re-booting several times. When I insert any recorded disk in either drive...

2 DVD Writers and 1 DVD Rom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Pent 4 with 512 ram, 60 gig HD. I would like to hookup my 2 DVD Burners so that I can make 2 copies at the same time from my DVD Rom.. Is this possible and what do I need to connect them? Appreciate any help folk... Oops, thanks folks, I discovered that this task can be performed...

View more questions Search